Neighborhood Allies’ Love My Neighbor! program provides small grants to resident-led projects across nine communities(Allentown, Beltzhoover, Hill District, Homewood, Knoxville, Larimer, Lincoln-Lemington, Millvale, and Wilkinsburg). They look to sponsor projects that improve the neighborhood and engage the neighbors. Now, they are seeking RFPs (Request for Proposals) from organizations or freelance consultants to provide technical assistance to people interested in applying for a Love My Neighbor! grant.
The needed technical assistance includes providing:
- Project Development
- Application Assistance
- Preparation of the Budget
- Effective Storytelling
- Lead Grantseeker Workshops in each Community
The proposal should include the following information:
- The Neighborhood(s) of which the TA provider will offer training and assistance
- Proof of qualifications (resume, client recommendations, etc.)
- All staff/subcontractors that will likely be part of the development team
- Case studies and/or samples of work in technical assistance training and/or storytelling
- Budget breakdown (demonstration of how time/budget will be spent on various aspects of scope)
Neighborhood Allies has allocated a budget of $2,000 per neighborhood.
The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, January 25th at 5:00 p.m. All proposals need to be submitted by email to email@example.com with “Technical Assistance Providers for Love My Neighbor!” in the subject line.