The Community Technical Assistance Center (CTAC) helps neighborhood organizations and individuals in strategizing and problem-solving around an issue or project through individualized direct service, workshops and referrals. They are holding a kickoff event for their Love Your Neighborhood! workshops, which are a new and improved core series of eight courses this spring.
If you or your group is located in one of Pittsburgh’s CDBG-eligible neighborhoods and your interest is in creating vibrant communities, than you’ll want to RSVP to email@example.com for the kickoff at Pittsburgh Public Market on April 21 at 6:00 p.m. The evening will include food, entertainment, and the opportunity to register for the spring workshops. The first of these–Citizen’s Voice Clinic–is free, as is the kickoff event. All other workshops are $13 each to attend.
The CTAC’s schedule of spring Love Your Neighborhood! workshops includes:
- Tuesday, April 21- Kickoff Event
- Wednesday, May 13- Citizen’s Voice Clinic 1
- Tuesday, May 19- Strategic Action Plan
- Wednesday, May 20- Board Basics
- Wednesday, May 27- Communications Plan
- Thursday, May 28- Using Social Media
- Wednesday, June 3- Budgeting and Finances
- Thursday, June 4- Donor Relations/Grants
- Citizen’s Voice Clinic 2 date coming soon
For more information on the Love Your Neighborhood! series, please check out CTAC”s web site here.